Monday, September 18, 2006

PLU Blogs: Ranked 20! Whew! Thanks!

Honestly, I getting amused by all this blog voting thingy over the net and somehow it is inspiring me to write more and "share my tears" with others.

To all of you have voted for me and those who conrtinously read my works... THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You guys are inspiring me more to write. Mwuah!

As of this time, I am leading the pack for the FILIPINO blog of the week as hosted by TALKSMART and been ranked on the 20th in the PLU Blogs ALL OVER THE WORLD! (Yes, I am ranked twenty amongst all the PLU Blogs in the WORLD!)

For all of you who have not cast their votes yet, please do so...
Here are the links:

VOTE FOR ME.

PLU Blogs

Which Filipino blog would you like to be featured for week 22?
paurong
vegasfilamguy
carlotz
staticbluecreations
chasahaler
funfemme
khalelian
scipinoyfi
theinternetisfullgoaway
pinoyunderground
Vote for Me Guys! Thanks!








Again, Thank you very much GUYS! Mwuah!

2 comments:

Jinjiruks said...

waa.. anung plu?

khalel said...

PLU (People Like Us) pertains to the LGBT (lesbian, Gays, Bisexual, Transgender)community.