Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself.

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:

To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

To know the pain of too much tenderness.

To be wounded by your own understanding of love;


And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;


To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;

To return home at eventide with gratitude;

And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips."

_______

I went to bed with a heavy heart last night. Mantra and me, somewhat have an arguement silent war fuck! I dont know how I would call it! about a text message sent to me by a boy who happen to be the son of the building owner where I am having my partime job. (He knows the boy, we happen to see him in malate the last time we visited Rainbow Project and ate with Jed and Marco) and after that the boy starts texting me, inquiring basics 101 in gay life.

What can I say I am no experts in terms of these things as well, but maybe I just somehow he found a connection in me. So, I try to answer as much as I could. IN SHORT, we became some sort of textmates and I included him in group message list.

Back to last night...

When I was about to retire last night to bed, I took a moment to send a message to my friends in group list to say good night, it says:



"Good Night! I just got home. This is the only time I feel the stress of this day that had thrown at me. I missed my Bed, just wanna lay down heavenly..."
Message Sent!
It is then that Mantra, got in the room and took my phone and as he usually do, scan for messages sent to me for that day. I dont mind really. For me, If it will help him to strengthen his trust towards me, I guess its okay.
"Houston, we have a problem" my message alert tone. Obviously, somebody in my list is still awake and took the courtesy to reply.
"Tangina talaga to na, tignan mo text ng cyron na yan!" Mantra exclaimed.
Then he forcefully give to me my mobilephone back.
"Siguro magjajakol ka noh! Joke!"
Then BANG!
I was telling him not to put malice on it, maybe the kid was just trying to pass a joke as indicated in the message. But he hear not.
Sigh.
"To Bleed willingfully and joyfully."

No comments: