Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Late Night Mysterio

My spirit lately feels so starved...

Aside from my body, I think that is an aspect of me that is of anorexic proportions...

but in a very deep dark sense...

I am starving for something I can't quite pin down...

I need something more than what I'm getting...
But there is something missing from me...

My ground in beliefs from childhood almost rear up and tell me that I need church...

I need that void filled...When in essence...

It is something more than just going to a stained glass building to have a preacher tell me of my sins...

I need more than just the charismatic joy found in the "friendly" sort of church...

I need more than I feel in the peaceful pagoda...

I need to reconnect with the khalel that has been locked up...

If you're familiar with my blog for a long time, you know sort of what I'm speaking of...

I need to reconnect to the beast that is only able to speak when it has been given the inebriated wheel...

I am bursting to be so much more...

I feel as if I'm on the edge of something so big that I don't know if I'll crash face first onto the sharp rocks...

OR

If I'll catch an updraft that will spread my wings so wide that I'll soar where only the fearless dare go...

No comments: