Friday, November 03, 2006

Lone Star Verve Award


Wow! I just learned from a friend that "Hush and L!sten" is nominated in the First Annual GLBT Verve Weblog Award for the Best Asian Blog Category by Lone Star Verve

To all those people who nominated "H&L" please accept my sincerest gratitude, mwuah! mwuah! It is such an honor just to know that there are people who have nominated "H&L" to be in the roll of these great blogs accross the globe and much more, I am personally ecstatic to be one of the finalist for this category! Truly, I am deeply honored!

Also we would like to extend our sincerest appreciation to Lone Star Verve who is hosting this award, along with our wishes for its continous success in the BlogKingdom! Thanks you Guys! Mwuah Mwuah!! Hug! Hug! lolz!

Of course, we find it in our heart, the hope to bag this award, so I hope you guys can help me out on this... Visit Lone Star Verve for the voting rules.

1 comment:

Nostalgia Manila said...

Well done!

Would love to do a link exchange!

http://nostalgiamanila.blogspot.com

Many thanks,
--Nostalgia Manila