Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Khalel Versus Cairo

I can feel your eyes bleeding through me. And every word of change you whisper creeps into me like a virus; and I fight to keep you from taking control. I am so fed up with your riddles; your manipulative games, why can't you just come out and fucking say what you want from me? I'm falling apart and all you're doing is folding the creases so I can be more easily torn. And still I can feel your whispers suffocating my soul.

I've cast you to the side, I've ground you into the dirt, and still you're here.
YOU FUCKING PARASITE!


My scream echoes in my head as I hear the accusation directed back toward me over, and over, and over, and over... What gives you the right to tell me who I am, and what I should be? I don't even know who I am; and I don't know who the hell you are.

And still your thoughts are diffusing through me, slowly being absorbed by every cell in my body; I'm being tainted in your lies, and still I refuse to admit that I've lost control. I can feel my sanity deteriorating with every passing hour, and I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to be able to hold out. The road to freedom looks more inviting every time I look at it; but to travel down it is to admit defeat, and I’m not giving up without a fight. But I feel my energy draining with your inaudible whispered venom that poisons me.

_____________

Just talking to my alter ego.

_____________

guys, bare with me. I am having trouble with the templates right now because of the recent crash of peek-a-boo widget.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Khlel, Hi Cairo.... pls learn to exits peacefully, hehehe!