Monday, August 06, 2007

Asian HeatWave: Biboy Ramirez



Name: Biboy Ramirez
Nickname: Biboy
Birthday: July 20, 1981
Birth Place: Medical City, Mandaluyong
Showbiz Anniversary: March 1996


favorites
Hobbies: Surfing the net, Photo/Video editing, Photo/Video shooting, Playing my Xbox and Ps2
Sports: Kickboxing, Wrestling, Grappling, Billards, and Darts
Pet/s: Bully (Pit bull)
Actors/Actresses
Local: Sharon Cuneta, Caridad Sanchez, Christopher De Leon, Aga Muhlach, Eddie Garcia
Foreign:Tom Hanks, Al Pacino, Will Smith, Liv Tyler, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angelina Jolie, Nicholas Cage
Movie: I Am Sam, Cast Away, Saving Private Ryan, Scarface, Big, Forrest Gump, Gladiator, Independence Day, Con Air, Hitch Kita sa Langit, Bridal Shower
TV Show: Comedy Central Presents, Temptation Island, Who’s Line is It Anyway, Drew Carrey Show




Singers: Usher, Luther Van Dross, Brian McKnight, Craig David, Uncle Sam
Song: "Confessions," "One Last Cry," "No One Else Comes Close"
Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Expression:Anak ng tinapay naman o!



personal
Adjective that best describes you: Shy
Fashion: Smart casual
Fashion icon: Will Smith
Most treasured item: My car and my cell phones
Pet Peeves: Yung mas mayabang sa akin
Fears: Ghosts
Unforgettable childhood memory: Went to the mall with only one shoe
Goals: To last in the business for decades
Role Model: Eddie Garcia



q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
I was discovered by my present manager (Joey Diego) at a mall. He asked me if I was interested to try showbusiness. It was the start of our summer vacation so I treated showbiz before as a summer job. But while waiting for classes work came and came and I can’t stop it. So I decided to continue my profession as long as I can and as long as the people want me.



What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When GMA network gave me the show
Click and Kahit Kailan.

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
Running my own restaurant.

What do most people not know about you?
Alam na yata nilang lahat.

What do most people not know about you?
Alam na yata nilang lahat.

What is your most unforgetable moment/ experience?
Ay, siguro nung ako ay pinagtulung-tulungan ng mga iba't- ibang kasama sa pamamahayag na ikinasadlak ko sa kulungan.

What are you most proud of?
I'm proud to be myself, hindi ko man pinagyayabang, I know, sa sarili ko meron akong pakikibakang ginagawa sa buhay ko na pinipilit ko na mabuti ang manaig at hindi kasamaan.

What do you value most?
Pamilya ko, wala nang mas hahalaga pa dun.

What do you want to achieve?
Gusto ko matapos lahat ng aking project sa Muslim community yung eskwelahan, yung sementeryo, yung orphanage.



3 comments:

Vernon Kedit said...

wow! wow! wowowowowowowow!

Kiks said...

While I know it is annoying to receive a comment totally distraught of any relation to the entry, I take this opportunity to applaud thy blog. Just for mere technicalities, I am learning from it.

Anonymous said...

sorry khalel but I have to say I dislike biboy. he's totally unprofessional