Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I am so Fuckin' In Love!





"I am so FUCKIN' In LOVE!"


Yes, I am exclaiming this to the world and to Heaven and Hell as well!


Finally, Love has decided to take a second look at me and direct my course, knock me over my feet and made me blush again... (Just imagine with my skin tone, I am blushing! lolz),

Before this, I have told myself that I will try to enjoy my single life first... Go on dates... party... etc etc etc. Well, I did. Went on dates... party... the etchetera's? NOPE, never gone that far because along with this resolution I have a vow on a self imposed celibacy and went on a self preservation mode. But nevertheless, I am/was happy.


But he made me realize that I can have a happier beating heart. And I am. At least from what we have I know am happier.

I know I seem to be like a silly high school girl who happen to have her first crush at school. You know the feeling, right? Its like waking up each morning telling yourself, how good it is to be in love... When you are smiling all day even with all the hassles and troubles of the day... you are simply smiling your way thru it... When every second passing by makes you feel sssoooo KILIG!

Damn... SO KILIG!

The Ultimate Kilig moment happen last night...

From his work, he went straight to visit me at my work area and waited for me until I am done. No thats not the kilig factor yet.

It was almost ten pm, when I finished work. We decided to go to a nearby bar to make tambay. Orange Juice for me, Red Coke for him and a plate of french fries... (Wholesome. Like little teenage high school girl. lolz)

Its like a Videoke Bar really, with three Beautifully Bitchy hosts (Comedy Bar host Bitches) making fun of all the people comin' up on stage to sing, i know you youve seen a likened scenario before. So there, this was the set up for that night...

He told me he likes to sing... So I push him to sing a song up stage... Well, he did. Ask a tissue from the food server and written down his songs.

"Don't look!" he exclaims. "It will be for you."

So, the moment came... the 3 Bitchy hosts called him up stagae... and as expected, katakot takot na litanya ng pambubuska ang ginawa ng tatlong bayot.

"Me girlfriend ka na?" one of the host asked him.

"Wala." he answered back.

"hmmm... eh boyfriend?" the host continue, grinning and setting up a strategic look at me on the table.

"Yes!" he said.

and the crowd goes wild and before I knew it everybody is throwing a glance of me.

I could swore, for a while I was like in a void. Puta di ko alam kung ano gagawin ko that night. But one thing is for sure, I was so freakin' kilig!

Never in my entire life with someone have I felt that someone is actually proud to have me as his better half (better half, talaga. lolz) in front of strangers and not to mentioned a bunch of PLU in a nearby table who are all somewhat also feels that certain kilig like the three hosts who are seemingly getting so damn excited with that revelation. But I am the queen of the night, somewhat i feel revered, if not envied, that night by all these people like us. OMG, it was surely the most kilig moment.





(Please tell Madonna to shut up first and let mah baby sing...)


When he finished the song... I couldnt help but to profess my love to him, as i repeatedly utter i love you to him...

Argh! I am so Fucking in Love!

1 comment:

W. 'wild' West said...

are you still in love?
ay ka patahimikin di ibigin?

www