Friday, May 23, 2008

Catch Me


It's almost 12:15 in the afternoon and I'm thinking about the hurt another caused me.

He didn't do it on purpose, but why?

Why did he go from me to something less?

He's hurting me. I will never let my heart got to another.

I am afraid of being hurt again. How will I know another won't do the same?

I once gave my heart to one and he abused it.

I gave my heart again hoping that it wouldn't be taken for granted, but I was wrong.

Now I'm full of paranoia and I can't trust hardly anyone.

There is only one that I trust and I trust he won't do to me what the other's have done.

He won't cause me grief or anguish.
He would never give me hope of despair and unwantedness.

He will be there to catch me when I fall.

The others would watch me fall, hold their hand out to me and then take it back and laugh.

I asked them please and they said no I won't.

I just hope they know I will still love them and understand, but i will never forgive them for their treachery.

I know they will do it to others like me, but who is to say they will understand or even love you.

I hope your other relationships work, but eventually one will do the same to you as you did upon me.

When they do, don't even bother to call out my name cause I will say no I won't.

You will reap what you sow and I...

Will move on...

Past the pasts' treachery.

_______________

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS KEEPING ME BUSY?

No comments: