Friday, December 01, 2006

Site Update

Just A Site Info Update Guys...

The G* Spot Weblog Award Will Start on Monday, December 04, 2006. I Have put up the logo where you can click to nominate or read the other details about it!

I have installed a cool software in my blog, BlogSnapper.
So everybody who have a webcam out there! I dare you to take a pose and click that button! Choose your best angle guys! and show the world how cute your are! Check it out on the Side Bar! Please take the shot, will you? Don't Worry, NO RESTRICTION! (wink)

I have also incorporated HaloScan as a commenting tools for my site for those people who are not hosted by blogger, since my blogger comment page is filtered and wont take anonymous user. So you guys wont have no more reason to say something about what you see and read here, ayt?

and oh yeah, let me the first one to say....

Merry Christmas You Guys!!!!

No comments: