Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE BLADE

Whose flesh this is I seem to wonder,
Insanity triggers my conscience.
Your soul is captured by the light
And the dreams of faceless horror.

I shed your lies and let you bleed,
Leaving you scars that remorselessly refuse to heal.
But where has my heart gone you may wonder,
Inside a villain, a rapist, and a ruthless assassin.

The blade is a trigger,
Once pulled or released.
There is no return,
And the life fully diminishes.

My non-virgin hands of the brutal murder,
Soaked in your blood,
Leads me to the vehement fear
As the darkness chooses to fade away.

Your lifeless body lies in my arms of guilt,
And my tears of joy wash your blood away.
You'll wake to see the world on fire,
And the fire releases upon the heavens.

-khalel zantillan 2009
sigh. letting black tears fall once more.

No comments: